Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Well on Our Way

The tickets are purchased and the final details are coming together...
We leave for Uganda in 3 weeks!!!

Although Andrew and I have gone through some time of being stressed out for our big move, we are getting excited and are really trying to stay focused on the reason that we are going: to share the gospel message with the people of Uganda.

I have to admit that it has been hard to not lose sight of that reason through the nitty-gritty of everyday life and the preparations to move, but the Lord reminds us, just when we think we will lose our minds.

We have been trying to get together with friends and family as much as possible, and it has been wonderful to have so many people love on Anaiah.

We are staying busy and doing well. Anaiah is growing big and strong. We love being a family of three and are excited to begin our ministry as a family in Fort Portal, Uganda.

Look out, Uganda...here we come!!!

1 comment:

kelsey Bryanne said...

wow, I had forgotten that it was only 3 weeks!!! I cant be more thankful that I get to come and spend time with you before you leave. I am ready to spend a lot of good time with my cousins, but I havent been preparing myself for saying goodbye... it will be hard, but I trust that the lord will help us to focus on the excitment of being together, instead of saying goodbye! I love you and I will see you in a week.