Sunday, June 15, 2008

Procrastination

Yes, I am like my father at times...I began writing "thank you" notes to all of you who made my first birthday in Uganda SO special sometime in April, with the hope to finish them by May. Well, now it is mid-June, and I only have two more to go!!

I put all of the mail that I received in a Rubbermaid tub just a few weeks ago, and thought of all of you that took the time to send me cards or packages in the mail. IT MADE MY B-DAY FABULOUS!!! And it was even more wonderful because my birthday seemed to last for a month--the cards continued to stream in and I loved reading each and everyone of them!

So, here's an official, public THANK YOU and your more personal cards will be on the way sometime this week. :) (Nothing like taking my time, huh?!)

I want you to know that your continued encouragement and love to us (on b-days or normal days) keeps us going. You are our support system and we appreciate your partnership in our ministry in Fort Portal.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Like your dad? How can you say that? After I just got around to reading your blog? The very idea. At least you received something from my gene pool.